If you are a jogger or runner but have baby twins or two siblings up to the age of 5, you probably know how difficult it is to balance taking care of the kids and finding the time to jog.
With a top-quality double jogging stroller, you can easily follow your jogging or running regimen by taking your little ones with you.
It will be a fun time for all three of you, and you can rest assured that they will be comfortable and safe at all times if you choose the most suitable jogging stroller for two kids.
Here is a list of the best double jogging strollers for 2020.
This all-terrain stroller is the top-rated double jogging stroller for 2020 and is a perfect choice for active parents who want to take their children with them to all outdoor adventures.
The Revolution PRO Duallie is a premium quality double stroller for active parents, which has everything you could even expect from a stroller for jogging with your children.
It provides a safe and comfortable ride for the babies and will give you the maneuverability, the pushing comfort and the storage space you need when you go out for a run or a hike with your young children.
Thanks to its adjustable handlebar, a mom or dad of any height will be comfortable pushing this stroller on and off-road while running or walking.
Thanks to the air-filled wheels made of high impact polymer, you can safely jog, run, or walk with your children on any terrain, without causing them discomfort or risking the stroller tipping over.
Jogging stroller performance
The stroller has a lockable front wheel, so you don’t have to worry about it swiveling in an unwanted direction while you are jogging with your babies.
Also, it has easy to access rear brake controls on the handlebar.
The handlebar itself can be adjusted at 9 different height positions, so you can push the stroller comfortably while walking or running, no matter how tall you are. Plus, it is padded for added comfort and a more secure grip.
The air-filled wheels and the high-quality adjustable suspension system of the stroller will provide a smooth ride for your little ones, no matter the terrain and the conditions.
As the BOB brand, this stroller meets our expectations in terms of the run-ability and ease of use. It provides you with the popular adjustable suspension that lets you offer a smooth ride with kids of
- A secure locking swivel front wheel allowing safety while jogging, as well as easy mobility when moving around the busy city
- Air-filled tires made of high impact polymer
- A state-of-the-art mountain bike suspension system for a smooth ridе on all terrains
- The rear tires are 16 x 1.75 inches, the front one is 12.5 x 1.75 inches
- Easy to adjust reclining seats to 70 degrees
- Padded and well-ventilated seats
- 5 point harness systems on each seat – with no rethreading required
- An adjustable handlebar – with 9 positions from 33.5 to 50 .5 inches for people of all heights
- Hand controlled rear wheel brakes for added safety
- A UPF 50+ large canopy to protect the babies from harmful UV rays, and hot sun rays
- A padded handlebar for a good grip and comfort
- It can be used for newborns to children up to 50 lbs. and up to 44 inches per seat
- Compatible with the BOB car seats and adapters (these should be used for babies up to 6 months)
- Easy adjustment of each seat to a reclining position of 70 degrees with one hand only
- The size of the stroller is 30.5 (W) x 43 (H) x 48 (D) inches, and it weighs 36 lbs.
- There is a spacey storage area underneath the seats
- It folds easily in just a few seconds for easy transport and storage
- Lockable, swiveling front wheel for safety and maneuverability for versatile use
- Pneumatic tires
- A mountain bike, adjustable suspension system
- Adjustable handlebar
- Hand activated rear drum breaks
- Suitable for babies and toddlers up to 44 inches high and up to 50 lbs.
- A large, protective canopy
- Large storage space
- Easy adjustment to reclining position
- No threading required for the safety harness systems
- You can’t lock the suspension system
This premium quality, lightweight, and sleek double jogging stroller by Thule is one of the best investments you can make if you have two small children but want to stay active and go on daily runs safely with them.
The stroller has a sleek design, and while it is very light, it provides stability and safety you need for your babies when you are running with them.
The top-of-the-line Thule Urban Glide can be folded to a very compact size with one hand in a few seconds for storage and transportation.
It has adjustable reclining seats with 5-point harness systems, an adjustable and retractable canopy, and a large, zippered cargo compartment on the bottom.
It is safe for newborn babies when an adapter is used, and you can use it for your children until they grow up to a weight of 75 lbs.
Jogging stroller performance
This is one of the best double jogging strollers you can buy in 2020.
It has large-sized rear wheels with 16 diameters, and a suspension system to absorb the shock from running or walking on gravel or other uneven terrains.
The front-wheel swivels easily when you are maneuvering around town, but can be locked safely in position for your daily jogs with the kids on board.
The handlebar can be adjusted to suit your height and has a built-in twist rear wheel brake for safety during downhill runs.
- It can be used for newborns and children up to 75 lbs.
- Large 16-inch pneumatic wheels and a suspension system – suitable for on and off the road walking and running
- The front swivel wheel makes maneuvering very easy, and it can be locked, when you are out jogging
- A nifty twist hand brake on the handlebar
- Ergonomic and adjustable handlebar
- The seats can be reclined to different angles easily
- They have 5 point harness systems
- The canopy can be retracted and adjusted to various positions to protect the babies from the sun, rain or for providing them with more air when needed
- There is a magnetic peekaboo window to keep an eye on the little ones as you go
- It is 41.1 x 31.5 x 40 inches
- The stroller weighs only 32lbs.
- There is a spacy zippered compartment on the bottom, and three mesh pockets and compartments on the rear
- It can be folded into a very compact size using one hand only
- The stroller is available in various stylish and sleek color options and combinations
- Hand activated twist breaks
- Adjustable handlebar height
- Large wheels and an excellent suspension system for a smooth ride on any terrain
- Lockable front swivel wheel
- A very light overall weight
- Reclining seats
- 5-point harness system
- Adjustable canopy
- Can handle newborn babies and children weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Very easy to fold offering compact storage
- It is more expensive than many of the other strollers on this list
Best budget-friendly option
This dual jogging stroller is offered at an affordable price and has all of the most important features parents should look for when buying a double stroller for jogging and walking.
The Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger Stroller is well-designed to provide comfort for you and your babies, and ease of use whether you are jogging, walking or traveling.
It can safely carry two babies or toddlers up to 42 inches in height and up to 50 lbs. each.
The seats can be adjusted to several reclined positions.
It has large, pneumatic tires for a smooth ride on various terrains. The front swivel wheel can be locked for safety when you are running and exercising with your kids on board.
There is a large cargo compartment that is covered, and a handy parent tray with 2 cup holders.
It is sold in several color options, including Carbon, Elixer, and Griffin.
Jogging stroller performance
Thanks to the large air-filled wheels, and the lockable front swivel wheel, jogging with your children in this stroller will be a breeze for you and them.
The wheels can absorb the shock from riding on various terrains, and the front wheel can be locked in a forward position to avoid any accidental swiveling as you are exercising.
The seats have secure 5-point harnesses to keep your babies safe and comfy as you run or walk with them.
The stroller is easy to fold, so you can pop it in the trunk of your car in less than a minute when you are done with your jog, hike, or walk.
It has a large capacity covered storage space under the seats where you can carry all the baby gear as well as yours.
- Two 16 inch rear air-filled wheels and a 12-inch front one suitable for all terrains
- Each seat can fit a baby or child from 6 months old and up, with a height of up to 42 inches and a weight of a maximum of 50 lbs.
- A lockable front swivel wheel for safe running, and for easy maneuvering when walking
- Multiple reclining positions for each of the seats
- 5-point seat safety harnesses
- Foot activated rear brake for easy access
- A large storage basket and compartment
- A nifty tray with cup holders for you
- Easy folding and quick release tires for easy transport and storage
- A ratcheting canopy to protect the babies from the sun
- A peek a boo window to keep an eye on the kids and for added ventilation when needed
- A size of 49 x 21.5 x 43 inches and a weight of 34 lbs.
- Sold at a very reasonable price
- Bicycle like large pneumatic wheels
- The seats can be reclined in multiple positions
- A locking front swivel wheel
- A hands-free rear wheel brake system which can be accessed easily with the foot
- Not suitable for newborns or babies under 6 months of age
The rest of the best double jogging strollers for 2020
The Summit X3 by baby Jogger has been specially designed for added comfort for both the active parents and for their babies and children too.
- 16-inch air-filled rear tires
- A suspension system on all 3 wheels for a smooth ride on gravel or rough terrains
- Lockable 12-inch front swivel wheel – with the lock located on the handlebar for easy reach
- Hand operated breaks for added safety
- Suitable for babies and toddlers from 15 lbs. to 50 pounds. and up to 44 inches
- The seats can be reclined to a near-horizontal position
- Two adjustable UV 50+ canopies, with peekaboo windows and vents on the sides
- A patented one-step quick fold system
- The stroller has a retractable weather cover
- A folded size of just 15.35 x 32.48 x 34.25 inches
- When unfolded, it is 53.2 z 32.5 x 40.6 inches
- The weight of the stroller is only 37 lbs.
- The basket compartment and the added pockets can carry up to 14 lbs. of baby gear and stuff
- Very easy one-step folding and unfolding, and very compact size when collapsed
- Pneumatic tires and an all-tire suspension system suitable for all-terrain jogging and running
- It can be used for babies and toddlers up to 5 years old
- It has easy to access breaks, and a front swivel wheel lock all positioned on the handlebar
- Separate, UV protective, adjustable canopies
- 5-point harness systems
- Reclinable seats
- Side ventilation vents
- A total capacity of up to 114 lbs.
- A lightweight of only 37 lbs.
- Does not accept infant car seats
This is another top-of-the-line stroller that you can use for your babies and toddlers until they grow to a weight of up to 50 lbs. It is perfect for jogging as well as for taking everyday strolls with your little ones.
- It can be used for newborns and babies up to 8 months with an adapter for an infant car seat adapter
- Compatible with infant car seats by BOB, Chicco, Britax, Peg Preggo and Graco
- The ultra-padded, ventilated seats can fit children weighing up to 50 lbs. and up to 44 inches tall each
- Air-filled locking swivel front wheel
- Large pneumatic rear wheels with a mountain bike-like suspension system
- A handlebar which can be adjusted to 9 different levels to suit your height
- 5 point safety harnesses without any annoying threading and rethreading required
- Adjustable seats to nearly-flat reclining position
- Separate, spacious UV 50+ protective canopies
- Extra-large storage compartment
- 6 pockets for convenient storage
- Peek a boo window with a Velcro closing
- A size of 48 x 30.5 x 43 inches
- A lightweight of just 33.1 lbs.
- Easy and quick 2-step folding
- Very lightweight
- Comfortable padded and ventilated seats
- Suitable for newborns and very young babies
- Compatible with most infant car seats
- Air-filled tires and an adjustable suspension system for all-terrain runs and walks
- Lockable front swiveling wheel
- Adjustable handlebar height
- Protective separate canopies
- Reclinable seats with 5-point harness systems – each can be reclined and adjusted separately
- Various storage options
- The air-filled tires can deflate or be punctured
If you want to stay in shape, and take your babies or toddlers with you when jogging, then this inexpensive Baby Trend Navigator double jogging stroller could be the best deal you can find on the market right now.
- Two locking front swivel wheels
- Smooth running pneumatic tires
- The seats are padded and can be reclined to various angles and positions
- 5 point safety harnesses
- You can use the stroller with two infant car seats by Baby Trend
- A convenient tray with two cup holders for the parent
- A tray for the babies
- Built-in mp3 speakers in the parent tray
- A large covered storage compartment
- Ratcheting separate canopies
- Easy and quick folding and unfolding, and a nifty carry handle for easy portability
- Suitable for children aged 6 months or older up to 42 inches tall and weighing up to 50 lbs.
- 5 x 46 x 43 inches in size, 43 lbs.
- Very affordably priced
- It has all the safety features you need for jogging with your little ones
- Adjustable seats to different reclining positions
- It can fit two infant car seats
- Safe 5-point harnesses
- Mp3 speakers for you and the babies to enjoy listening to music and fun songs
- Locking front swivel wheels, and air-filled tires for a smooth and safe ride
- Thanks to the two front wheel design, it will stay stable throughout your run
- Very easy to fold and unfold via the press of a trigger
- It is bulkier than most of the other strollers on this list
This reasonably priced double jogging stroller can fit two infant car seats, so you can jog and run with your baby twins from birth until they grow up to be toddlers with it.
- It can fit two Baby Trend infant car seats, so it is suitable for young babies as well as for toddlers
- The seats can be reclined to multiple angles
- A locking front wheel with a remote release button
- Air-filled tires which will absorb the shock from riding on gravel or rocky terrains
- Separate ratcheting canopies to protect the babies from the sun
- Large-sized cargo basket on the bottom
- The parent tray has cup holders and a storage compartment with a lid
- The stroller can be used for two babies aged from 6 months, up to a weight of 50 lbs. or height of up to 42 inches
- It is available in various pretty color options
- The size of the stroller is 46 x 43 x 32.5 inches, and it weighs 39.2 lbs.
- It is very easy to fold and unfold making storage and transport a breeze
- You can lock and unlock the front wheel remotely
- It can fit two infant car seats
- The seats can be reclined separately in various angles and positions
- Adjustable shade canopies
- Durable composite air-filled tires for shock absorption
- Large storage compartment
- Easy to fold for storage or transport
- It will work only with infant car seats from the same brand
This luxurious double jogging stroller will fit your two babies or toddlers comfortably, and keep you all safe while taking strolls or jogging even when it is dark outside thanks to its reflective fabric, and its safety features.
- It is suitable for babies and kids up to 50 lbs. or 44 inches in height
- Babies aged 0 to 8 months will need to be secured with infant car seat adapters
- The entire stroller is accented with high-quality Lunar ultra-reflective fabric for safety in the dark
- It has a locking swivel front wheel for safe jogging
- Easy maneuvering in the crowded city when the front wheel is unlocked
- The air-filled tires and the suspension system provides a smooth ride on all terrains
- The handlebar is padded and can be adjusted to 9 different heights for your comfort (34.5 to 48 inches)
- There is a wrist strap on the handlebar to keep the stroller safely attached to you at all times, especially when running
- 5-point harness systems without the burden of having to rethread them
- Reclinable seats to a near-horizontal position
- A foot-controlled parking brake
- The compression seats are padded and ventilated
- They have two separate adjustable canopies which offer UPF 50+ protection
- There is a peekaboo window with a silent magnetic closure
- A large cargo basket and 10 pockets for fitting all of your and the kid’s gear and snacks
- The frame of the stroller is made of resilient and yet light aluminum
- The dimensions of the stroller are 48 x 30.5 x 43 inches, and it weighs a mere 33.1 lbs.
- It is easy to fold and transport or store
- When folded, the stroller is 40 x 31 x 17.5 inches
- It is available in other color options as well
- Reflective accents will keep you safe when walking or jogging in the dark
- Very comfortable, adjustable handlebar with a wrist strap
- Lockable front swivel wheel and air-filled rear wheels for safe and smooth riding while you run
- Highly maneuverable in the city
- Easy to fold, and lightweight
- Ventilated and cushioned seats which can be adjusted in various reclining positions
- Suitable for babies and toddlers of all ages
- Easy to access foot brake
- Compatible with the most popular infant car seats
- It is more expensive than some of the other options on this list
This Deluxe double jogging stroller is a versatile 3-in-1 unit that can be used as a stroller, a jogger as well as a bicycle trailer. It can comfortably seat two children with a total weight of up to 88 lbs.
- Comfortable double seats with two 5-point harness belts
- There are two internal mesh pockets for the kids to have access to their toys, snacks, bottle or other
- The jogger has a suspension system on its 20 inch rear wheels for added comfort and shock absorption when jogging or walking
- The front pivoting wheel can be locked for safety
- The front pivoting wheel can be removed so the stroller can be used as a bike trailer with the included bike hitch
- The trailer and hitch are designed to keep it upright even if the bike tips over
- The handlebar is adjustable and has a brake system handle lock for quick access
- The stroller has large storage space for all the toys and stuff you need when you go out with two small children or babies
- It has a top cover, with tinted side windows and a mesh cover to protect your babies from the sun, rain, wind or bugs
- The rear wheels have reflectors for safety in dark conditions
- It is collapsible for easy storage and transportation
- The size of the stroller is 45 x 34.5 x 36 inches
- When folded, it is 36 x 28 x 9 inches
- It weighs 37 lbs.
- It is available in blue, green, grey and red color options
- It is less expensive than most of the traditional double jogging strollers
- It is very versatile and can be used as a jogging stroller, a regular stroller as well as a bike trailer
- It has safe 5 point harness seat belts
- The rear wheels have shock-absorbing suspension
- The cover keeps the baby safe from the sun, rain, wind and insect bites, at the same time the mesh allows for proper air circulation and ventilation
- On hot days you can use only the mesh cover for a cooler ride for the kids
- There are internal and external pockets and cargo compartments which can fit all of your gear
- It collapses to a flat condition for easy storage and transport
- There are reflectors on the wheels
- There is a hand-controlled brake on the handlebar
- You can adjust the height of the handlebar to fit your height
- Some parents have had issues with a loose brake lever
Features to look for when buying a double jogging stroller
If you want to stay active even when you have two young children, a good quality double jogging stroller is an excellent investment to make.
Since there are so many different types of double joggers on the market, and every parent’s need is different, it can be hard to decide which one will be the best option.
Here is a guide to the features to consider when shopping for a double jogging stroller, which is suitable for your children safe for jogging and comfortable for you all.
Not every double stroller is suitable for jogging!
Please note that not every single stroller made for twins or two young siblings is suitable for jogging and running.
You need to make sure that the stroller you are planning to use has been specifically designed for jogging with babies or toddlers.
This means that it should have safety features such as a front-wheel or wheels which do not swivel freely when you are running. Also, the wheels are large enough for you to pace comfortably behind them.
Air-filled wheels are faster and provide a softer ride through all terrains.
Plus, the stroller needs to provide cushioning, shock absorption, a brake, and safety harnesses, as well as other essential features.
Here is what to look for when choosing the best double jogging stroller:
A lockable swivel front wheel
Having a swiveling front wheel on the stroller is no doubt a huge benefit when going around the crowded city, especially when you are pushing not one but two kids.
But a swiveling front wheel can be dangerous if not locked when used for jogging or running.
You should never risk running with swiveling unlocked wheels, because they may suddenly turn and cause tilting and tipping of the stroller!
Similar to bicycle tires, these pneumatic tires are shock-absorbing and will provide more comfortable both for the running parent and for the babies in the stroller.
They provide a smoother ride and are easier to repair than plastic wheels.
A suspension system
A good quality suspensions system of the wheels of the stroller will further reduce the stress on the little ones from passing through bumps and harsher terrains. Jogging strollers with good and adjustable suspension systems can be used both on and off-road safely and comfortably for you and the kids.
Even if you have twins, all children are different and have different needs. This is why having separate canopies for separate seats is important too. With separate canopies, you can adjust one over one of the babies while it is sleeping without causing inconvenience for the other one.
Separate reclining seats
Just as with the canopies, you should be able to position each seat according to the age and the needs of each of your children. This is why you should opt for a stroller that has separate reclinable and adjustable seats. It is best if the seat can be adjusted to a nearly horizontal, as well as in a completely upright position.
5-point safety harness seat belts
A reliable and padded 5-point seat harness for each of the seats is absolutely crucial for the comfort and safety of your children, especially if you plan to go jogging or running with them.
Infant car seat compatibility
If you have newborn or newborn twins, then you must choose a double jogging stroller that accepts baby car seats of the type which you have and use.
Check whether the stroller can fit only one or two infant car seats before buying your double jogging stroller.
Comfort and a good fit for your children
Always check the size limits of the strollers you are looking at, and find the one which can comfortably fit both of your kids comfortably, without them being pressed one against the other. It should provide sufficient head and foot room for both infants. It also should provide adequate ventilation, as well as protection from the sun, rain, or wind.
The versatility of the stroller
It makes sense to invest in a jogging stroller that can be used for regular strolls around town, for walks, for zoo visits, shopping, and for everywhere you plan to go with your children.
Choose a stroller that will swivel easily in the crowded city, but stay stable and fixed in the proper direction when running.
Our list even contains a stroller that can be turned into a bicycle trailer too.
Brakes and wrist straps
If you are a serious runner, you should choose a double jogging stroller which has easy to reach brakes, especially when running downhill.
Many of the strollers also come with wrist straps to prevent the stroller from rolling off if you accidentally let go of the handlebar.
For added safety, you can choose a stroller with reflective elements, especially if you plan on going out with the children when it is dark.
Always opt for the safest possible stroller.
Comfort for you
You should also consider the height of the handlebar and the weight and dimensions of the stroller to make sure that it will be comfortable for you to push it and to jog or run while doing so.
Some of the best double jogging strollers have handlebars that can be adjusted in height.
Portability and storage
Since you will most probably be carrying the stroller in your car trunk with you or will keep it stored away when not in use, make sure that the stroller folds and unfolds easily and also that it will fit your trunk or allotted storage space when folded.
Storage of your and your baby gear
The chances are that you will be using the stroller to carry most or all of your baby gear, your kids’ toys, bottles, snacks, and your own stuff in the stroller. Make sure it offers sufficient storage space, which can fit all the items you take with you when you go out with your children.
Last update on 2020-07-14 at 08:34 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API