Making breakfast can be a frustrating time of the day because everyone is rushing to get ready for work, school, or other chores. With a good quality egg cooker, you will be able to prepare a tasty and nutritious breakfast for all, with minimal effort and cleaning required.
The best egg cookers on the market are small-sized and yet versatile appliances. Many of them can not only boil several eggs at a time, but can poach, scramble them, or make omelets. Some can be used as steamers for veggies, fish, and seafood too.
We have chosen the best egg cookers for 2020 based on their ease of use, their size, their functionality, their safety, and their price.
The best egg cookers have timers that will alert you when the eggs are ready. Some will shut off the power automatically, so you can safely go ahead and shower and get ready for work without worrying about the breakfast being overcooked, or the device overheating and causing more serious problems.
Read on to find out more about these nifty and affordable kitchen appliances.
The Dash Rapid Egg Cooker is the best egg cooker for those of you looking for an appliance that will prepare up to 6 perfectly boiled, scrambled or poached eggs or omelets, and other egg dishes as quickly as possible.
With this superb egg baker, you can have breakfast ready in no time at all, which means you can sleep until later without worrying about leaving your family members hungry in the morning.
The best egg cooker for 2020 is very easy to use. You just need to place the eggs in the dedicated cups, or choose the type of eggs you want to make, add the right amount of water, and then set the timer. The unit has a buzzer alarm, an auto shut-off function, so you can go ahead and get ready for work as it preps your healthy breakfast including perfectly cooked eggs.
The unit is compact and suitable for smaller spaces, like tiny kitchens, RVs, dorm rooms, and others.
It comes with a lot of added accessories, including an omelet tray, a poaching tray, a 6-egg holder tray, a measuring cup, as well as a recipe book. All accessories can fit into the main unit for space-saving and neat storage.
It is available in a wide variety of color options and comes with a 1-year warranty by Dash.
This time-saving hard boiled egg cooker is one of the top-rated ones on the market, and given all of its handy features, functionality, and reasonable price, this is completely understandable.
- It will allow you to prepare poached eggs, boiled, scrambled, deviled eggs and even omelets
- A capacity of cooking 6 eggs
- A useful timer with a buzzer and auto shut-off for unattended cooking
- Makes preparing breakfast easier than ever
- It comes with a variety of accessories
- It takes up little kitchen counter and storage space
- You can buy it in different color options
- It is affordable and is backed by a 1-year warranty
- It is made of plastic, which means it may not be as sturdy as some of the metal egg cookers
With this Egg Cooker and Poacher, you can prepare up to 7 hard, medium, or soft-boiled or poached eggs at a time, easily and rapidly.
The 7 Egg Electric Egg Cooker is a great kitchen appliance to have for preparing breakfast, snacks, egg dishes, or salad toppers with cooked eggs with minimal hassle.
You can use one of the best electric egg cookers for seven eggs to make perfect eggs benedict, devilled eggs, and other delicious egg-based meals whenever you want to.
The best egg cooker has a nifty timer and a buzzer, which will alert you when your hard boiled eggs are ready.
Your eggs will be ready in just 6 to 8 minutes, so you will never be late for work again with a device like this.
Included in the package are a non-stick poaching egg tray for 3 eggs, a non-stick seven eggs egg holder, a water measuring cup, an egg piercing tool, and a clear lid to view the cooking process.
The size of one of the best hard boiled egg cookers for 2020 is just 7.69 x 6.13 x 6.8 inches, so you can fit it on any countertop or table, and then store it away easily.
- A large capacity of up to 7 boiled and up to 3 poached eggs in medium, soft and hard options
- A quick operation for 6-8 minutes
- A timer with a loud buzzer
- A compact size
- It comes with non-stick trays and a measuring cup with an egg piercer
- It is very easy to use without any complicated controls
- Excellent for people on Keto, Paleo, and similar high protein diets
- It cannot make scrambled eggs
- It doesn’t have an auto shut-off function
If you have a large family or live in a household with a lot of hungry residents, then this large-capacity egg cooker by Cuisinart could be the best hard boiled eggs cooker for you.
It is a stylish countertop appliance made of sturdy and easy to clean stainless steel.
One of the best egg cookers can boil up to 10 eggs at a time and boil them soft, medium, or hard to suit your taste every time. The device can also prepare up to four poached eggs and make omelets from up to 3.
The timer is easy to set and has a clear audible alert to let you know when the eggs are ready.
The unit has a blue LED indicator to let you know when it is working, as well as a standby mode to prevent overcooking the eggs.
The Cuisinart egg cooker has a built-in cable storage compartment for neat storage.
It comes with a measuring cup for the water and a piercing pin for the eggshells.
- You can boil up to 10 eggs in one batch
- You can also poach up to 4 eggs and make an omelet from 3 eggs in it
- It is straightforward to use
- It has a modern brushed stainless steel design
- It is made of sturdy and durable stainless steel
- You will receive 2 egg holders, an omelet tray, a poaching tray, and a measurement cup
- You can choose the types of boiled eggs you want to make – medium, soft or hard
- It has a loud audible alert for the timer
- A standby mode will help prevent overcooking your eggs
- Being made of steel, the lid of the unit can get dangerously hot, so you should handle it with care
The Maxi Matic Easy Egg Cooker is among the best deals you can find in 2020. It costs just over $15 and yet can prepare up to 7 perfectly cooked eggs in four different ways.
The inexpensive egg cooker has a capacity to boil up to 7 eggs with a consistency of your choice – medium, soft or hard-boiled eggs every time.
You can also use this versatile egg cooker to make perfect poached eggs or scrambled eggs, and even omelets. You can also use it as a food steamer for healthy vegetables.
The unit has a timer with a buzzer and an auto-shutoff function, so you can go get showered and get ready for the day while the egg cooker takes care of your breakfast.
One of the best egg cookers comes with a variety of stackable accessories, including a poaching tray, a lid with a steam vents, a tray for scrambled eggs, and a seven egg rack, as well as a measuring cup with an integrated eggshell piercing pin.
They all can be stacked on top of each other for space-saving and neat storage.
The size of this best egg cooker is just 7.6 (W) x 6.25 (H) inches so that it can fit in any kitchen, room or RV.
The detailed instruction manual comes with 16 different egg recipes for you to try out.
You can buy the appliance in several different color options at a very affordable price.
The unit is cETL approved for safety and is sold with a lifetime warranty by Elite Cuisine.
- A large capacity of boiling up to 7 eggs
- A choice of boiling them soft, hard or medium
- You can also poach up to 2 eggs or make an omelet with the added trays
- You can also steam vegetables in it
- All of the trays and accessories are stackable for easy storage
- The egg cooker has a timer with both a buzzer and an auto shut-off feature
- It is one of the least expensive of all the products on this list
- It is compact and takes up little space
- You can buy it in different color variants
- You will receive a detailed user’s guide and 16 recipes
- It is backed by a lifetime warranty
- The handles on the unit and the trays are pretty small and tricky to use with an oven mitt
With this premium quality egg cooker, you will save time and money from boiling them on a stovetop. The cooker has a precise timer, which will allow you to boil, steam, scramble, fry, or poach your eggs just like you prefer them quickly and easily.
- A capacity of boiling up to 6 eggs for just a few minutes
- An egg tray lifting tool so you can serve and consume them as soon as soon as possible after they are done
- You can choose whether the eggs are soft, medium or whether you want hard-boiled eggs
- You can also poach, scramble or steam eggs with the added trays for poaching, or omelets
- You can use the egg cooker as a vegetable steamer as well
- A useful timer which will alert you with a buzzing sound when the eggs are ready
- The cooker will shut its power off when the eggs are ready
- A large see-through lid with a steam hole to keep an eye on the cooking process
- The cooker is made of sturdy and BPA-free materials
- It is cETL approved and safe
- It comes with a measurement cup with an egg piercer
- It is 360 watts
- The dimensions of the appliance are 7.30 x 7.30 x 8.60 inches
- All non-electric parts are dishwasher safe
- Sold with a 1-year warranty
- You can buy the appliance in 5 different stylish color options
- It comes with trays for poaching, omelets, and boiling
- It can be used as a steamer for vegetables too
- There is an auto shut-off feature, for unattended cooking
- It cooks the eggs faster than when using a pot and stovetop
- It comes in a stylish design and in 5 color variants
- It is very compact and stores easily
- BPA-free and cETL approved, this appliance is safe for use
- The unit is backed by a 1-year warranty
- The tray for poaching is made of plastic and is for two eggs only
- The alarm may be a bit too shrill and loud for some people
With its brushed stainless steel lid, the Electric Egg Cooker by Flexzion will ensure that the eggs are boiled, scrambled or poached quickly and evenly and that they stay warm until you are ready to eat them.
- A capacity for boiling up to 7 eggs to soft, hard or medium
- The steel lid will retain the heat, and keep the eggs warm for longer
- You can also poach eggs or make scrambled eggs or omelets with the added cooking options
- It has an auto shut off function when the time is up
- There is no audible alarm for the timer, for those of you who don’t like loud alarms
- The set includes a 7-egg holder tray, an tray for omelets and a measuring cup with an egg piercer for easy peeling
- The boiling tray is removable for easy cooling off
- You can also steam veggies in it
- All non-electric parts can be washed in a dishwasher or by hand
- It is an affordable countertop appliance
- It is 6.7 x 6.7 x 6.7 inches and weighs 1.4 lbs.
- The auto shut off will allow you to do other things while the eggs are cooking
- There is no loud alarm which will wake everyone up
- The unit has a stainless steel lid which will keep the eggs warm for longer
- It has a removable tray so that the eggs can cool down faster
- There is also a tray for making omelets included
- The appliance can be used for steaming vegetables too
- You will have to use another timer if you want to get an alert when the eggs are done
With its two-tier design, the PowerDof egg cooker is one of the most versatile of all the egg cookers on this list. You can boil up to 14 eggs in it, or steam delicious fish, vegetables, dumplings, or seafood in one of the tiers while cooking eggs in the other one.
- A two-tier design allowing for simultaneous boiling of 14 eggs, or cooking a full meal with steamed food, veggies, and eggs
- Transparent lid and sides, so you can keep an eye on the steaming and cooking
- The auto shut off will power off the unit, when it runs out of water
- You can poach, cook eggs or boil them and other foods in a matter of minutes with a push of a button
- Thanks to its stainless steel plate, the water and cooking are heats up in minutes
- It comes with two egg racks and a tray for omelets, measurement cup, first tier, and lid
- Its dimensions are 7.5 (L) x 9.4 (H) x 6.5 (W) inches
- It has two tiers making it possible to cook more eggs or other foods at the same time
- A space-saving stackable design
- You can also use to make omelets or to poach or scramble eggs
- It heats up very quickly
- It has an auto shut-off feature
- It doesn’t have a timer, so you will need another timer if you want to keep an eye on the boiling, steaming or cooking time
The Egg Genie costs less than 15$ but will allow you to make up to 7 hard boiled eggs, medium, or soft boiled eggs in a few minutes cooked perfectly every time.
- A price tag of under $15
- Very compact design with a small footprint – 7 x 8 x 7 inches
- A removable egg tray for quick cooling and serving
- It can boil eggs to a medium, soft or hard consistency
- It also comes with an added egg poaching tray and veggie steaming tray, as well as a measuring cup
- A clear lid so you can keep an eye on the eggs
- There are a sound and light indicators to let you know when they are done
- The unit will shut off automatically to prevent overcooking, and overheating of the device
- There is a built-in pin for puncturing the eggs
- It is one of the most affordable egg cookers on the market
- Allows you to boil, poach or scramble up to 7 eggs
- The cooking time is controlled by the amount of water added
- It switches off automatically once the water has boiled out
- It has a buzzer and light indicator
- It is very easy to use
- You can get it in a wide variety of color options
- The alarm is very loud
- If you misplace the measuring cup, it can be difficult to determine the exact amount of water to use
The Proctor Silex Egg Cooker can prepare 7 boiled eggs or 3 poached eggs without the mess and effort required when using a saucepan and a stovetop.
- A 7-egg capacity and boiling tray
- It also comes with a 3-egg tray with non-stick coating for poaching
- You can prepare the eggs soft, medium or hard-boiled
- A timer function with a tone alert
- A measuring cup with an egg piercer
- A size of 6.81 x 7.69 x 6.13 inches
- Simple operation and easy cleaning
- Very easy to use and to clean
- It can boil or poach eggs
- It comes with a timer with a chime alarm
- It is compact
- There is no auto shut-off
- The chime alert may not be loud enough for everyone to hear
Last update on 2020-07-03 at 18:25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API