No products found.
Do you dread the time in the fall or throughout the year when you have to clean up the leaves, grass clippings, pine needles, acorns, and other debris from your garden, patio, driveway, or sidewalk?
With an efficient leaf vacuum mulcher, you can collect the garden debris and mulch it down to a fraction of its original volume. The mulched garden waste is much easier to manage, no matter whether you choose to dispose of it or use it for compost.
A multifunctional garden tool like one of the best leaf vacuum mulchers which we have picked will help you clean up your outdoor space much faster and will minimal effort.
Plus, you will save tons of money and storage space by having to buy separate leaf blowers, leaf vacuums, and leaf mulchers if you decide to purchase one of these nifty tools.
Read on to find out more about these versatile garden tools, and to pick the best leaf vacuum, blower, and mulcher for your needs.
One of the best leaf vacuum mulchers you can buy in 2020 is a budget-friendly, and yet powerful and versatile garden cleaning power tool, which combines three functions in one.
The Toro 51619 Ultra Electric Blower and Vacuum is also a leaf and branch impeller that can mulch leaves, twigs, and acorns.
You can easily transform this multifunctional tool into a leaf blower, then into a leaf vacuum to collect the leaves and debris, and then use it as a mulcher to reduce the volume of the collected leaves. This will allow you to use them as free and organic compost or dispose of them effortlessly thanks to the release latch located on its bottom.
The inexpensive Ultra Electric Blower Vac by Toro has a 250 mph motor and a 410 CFM vacuum mode, and 350 CFM blowing mode, and comes with a concentrator nozzle, a convenient vacuum tube, and a sturdy reusable collection bag for the leaves. The bag has a zipper on the bottom for easy emptying.
The best leaf mulcher has a strong metal impeller and will help you reduce your garden waste by nearly 90% when it is time to clean it, making it one of the leaf vacuum mulchers with the best mulch ratio.
The bag transforms into a rugged carry and storage bag that can fit all of the parts when the tool is not in use.
The size of the useful garden cleaning tool by Toro is 41 x 14 x 9 inches, and it weighs 8.5 pounds.
It is corded and has a nifty cord lock, which keeps the cord neatly attached to the tool during use, as well as a storage hook for easy storage.
- It combines a leaf blower, vacuum, and mulcher in 1 inexpensive tool
- It has a powerful electric powered motor
- You can use it to reduce your garden waste to up to 90%
- It transforms from one function to another easily
- It is affordable and easy to use
- The zipper on the bottom of the disposal bag may not handle too much weight and can break over time
The Black+Decker BV6000 is another 3-in-1 leaf and garden debris cleaning tool with a disposable leaf bag system.
The BV6000 leaf mulcher vacuum blower is also reasonably priced and has a powerful 12 amp motor, and an air speed of 250 miles per hour blower vacuum and two speeds to choose from.
The overall weight of this tool is 8.1 pounds, and it can easily handle leaves, grass clippings, pine needles, acorns, small twigs, and other debris from your driveway, patio, or backyard whether you use it for vacuuming leaves or for blowing them.
The mulcher is capable of grinding 16 bags of dry leaves or wet leaves and debris into a single 1 for easy disposal and handling.
The leaves and mulched debris are collected in one of the two added disposable bags or in the EX Empty reusable disposal bag for easy garden waste management.
The Black+Decker leaf vacuum mulcher and blower comes with a vacuum tube, a blow tube, a concentrator, a diffuser, two disposable bags, a removable shoulder strap, and a reusable bag.
- It comes with all accessories you will need to clean up your outdoor space
- It has a removable shoulder strap for easy carrying and use
- It combines 3 functions in 1 – a leaf vacuum, a blower, and a mulcher
- An easy transformation from one function to another
- 2 speeds – 250 mph top speed and 180 mph at a lower speed
- The mulcher has a sturdy metal impeller and a reduction ratio of 16 to 1 for minimizing the volume of your garden waste
- The vacuum mulcher comes with a reusable bag and 2 disposable bags
- A low noise level of up to 68 decibels
- It is affordable
- The vacuum tube can clog during use
The Toro 51621 UltraPlus is among the best leaf vacuum mulchers for 2020.
It is an incredible 3-in-1 electric garden cleaning tool which easily transforms from a leaf blower into a vacuum for leaves, and then into a mulcher to dispose of the leaves and other debris quickly.
It has a powerful motor of up to 250 mph and variable speeds, so you can choose how strong the airflow or the suction of the leaves vacuum is whenever needed. The maximum air speed for the blow mode is 350 CFM and up to 410 CFM for the vacuum mode.
The best blower vacuum and mulch tool comes with a vacuum tube, an oscillating tube, a shred-all shred ring, a reusable collection bag with a bottom zipper, and a useful cord storage hook.
The best leaf vacuum mulcher by Toro has a powerful mulcher with a metal impeller, which can easily reduce the debris up to 97% in volume.
The 3-in-1 tool weighs 8.9 pounds and is 45 x 9 x 14 inches, which is heavier than some of the other products on this list, but it has two convenient carry knobs and is a well-balanced machine for easy and comfortable use.
- Easy to attach and detach nozzles and attachments
- 3-in-1 versatility
- A powerful motor
- Variable speed control for both the vacuuming and blowing
- The mulcher will help reduce the volume of the garden debris to up to 97%
- The vacuum can clog easily with wet leaves or sticks
If you prefer the cordless convenience and the powerful output of gas-powered tools, then you will love this gas-powered leaf vacuum mulcher by Husqvarna.
It is a fuel-efficient garden cleaning and garden debris management cordless leaf vacuum that will allow you to clean every corner of your outdoor space without being restricted by a cord.
It has a 28cc 2-cycle gas motor with an output of 425 CFM and up to 170 mph when used at top speed for cordless leaf vacuuming or in blower mode.
The leaf vacuum has nifty cruise control with a variable speed throttle, so you can ensure that you vacuum or blow leaves at the desired speed and power without the need for stopping and adjusting it.
It has an ergonomic design, minimal vibration, and is easy to start via its Smart Start feature, and Auto Return Stop Switch.
When used with the mulching knives on, the Husqvarna 125BVx can reduce your garden waste at a mulching reduction ratio of 16:1.
The best gas-powered mulching leaf vacuum is 38.50 x 9 x 14 inches in size and weighs 9.6 lbs.
- Variable speed throttle and cruise control
- Gas-powered for powerful cordless use
- A 3-in-1 functionality
- It has metal knives for mulching leaves and debris at a 16 to 1 bag ratio
- It has an easy start feature and is easy to use a leaf vacuum
- There is an air purge which will help reduce the resistance when the engine is started
- Ergonomic design
- Being a gas leaf vacuum it does emit smoke, so it is not as eco-friendly as the electrical and battery-powered ones
- It is heavier than many of the other 3-in-1 leaf vacuums on this list
The Remington RM1300 Mulchinator is another handheld 3-in-1 tool which you can use for blowing, vacuuming and mulching the leaves, grass cuttings, and other debris from your outdoor space.
The Mulchinator has a 12 amp electric motor with two speed options, which can move the air at a speed of up to 150 mph and with volumes of up to 350 CFM of blowing power .
One of the best leaf vacuums has high impact metal blades, which help mulch the collected debris into a much more manageable volume. With its 10:1 mulching ratio, it is one of the least powerful leaf mulchers on this list but is still an excellent tool that is lightweight and easy to use and is suitable for smaller yards, driveways, and patios.
One of the features which make it stand out from the rest of the top-rated leaf vacuum mulchers is the added attachable rolling vacuum nozzle, which can glide on hard floors, so you can easily use it on your verandah, patio or another smooth surface.
If you need to vacuum grass or flower beds, you just need to remove the nozzle and go ahead and collect the debris easily too.
One of the best vacuums for leaves has a quick shift lever, so you can convert from vacuum to blowing mode easily without stopping to interchange different nozzles.
The size of the tool is 30 x 10.20 x 17.6 pounds and weighs only 4.03 pounds.
The ergonomic vacuum and blower has cruise control for a one-handed setting and operation.
- A nifty quick switch lever which switches between vac and blow mode without having to stop
- Ergonomic design and cruise control
- It is very light and weighs just over 4 lbs. making it one of the lightest leaf vacuums
- An added rolling attachment to easily clean hard floors and surfaces
- A 10 to 1 mulching ratio
- Sold with a 2 year warranty
- This electric leaf vacuum is not as powerful as some of the other vacuum mulchers on this list
The Worx WG503 3-in1 leaf blower, vacuum, and mulcher is a powerful yard cleaning device which is suitable for larger outdoor areas and spaces with more garden debris.
It has a powerful motor with a variable and adjustable air flow speed of up to 210mph, and air volume output of up to 350 CFM. When needed, you can easily lower the speed down to only 80 mph.
The leaf vacuum can suck up to 14 gallons of leaves per minute and has a 16:1 mulching ratio.
The blower vacuum mulcher has a nifty design, which will allow you to easily reach and get rid of the leaves and debris from under your garden furniture or under the patio.
The Worx WG505 allows for easy one-handed operation and has a switch to transit between vacuuming and blowing modes easily and without changing nozzles.
The unit weighs 9.5 lbs. and has two ergonomic handles for easy carrying and use.
It has a detachable reusable collector bag with a carry strap and a large bag capacity, and a quick-release button for easy emptying.
- One of the least expensive leaf vacuums on this list
- You can easily switch between vac and blow mode with a single flip of a switch
- Adjustable airflow speed settings of 80 to 210 mph
- Easy to reach under furniture and other low objects
- It is not so great for use on rough terrains or grass surfaces
Last update on 2020-10-28 at 11:24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API