Pedestal fans have become increasingly popular due to their high efficiency for moving the air and cooling it, along with their portability and space-saving designs. Pedestal fans are also incredibly useful and energy-efficient too.
Some of the best pedestal fans come with remote controls, timers, and other useful features too.
Plus, the pedestal fans have an adjustable height and an adjustable direction of the airflow. They have different speeds to control the amount of air moved, and the noise too.
We have picked the best pedestal fans being offered on the market in 2020, so you can select the most suitable one for your needs.
The Rowenta VU5670 Turbo Silence Standing Fan is among the best pedestal fans you can buy in 2020.
The best pedestal fan is powerful and yet is quiet enough, so you can use it while working, sleeping, or relaxing without being disturbed.
The best pedestal fan by Rowenta will deliver a strong cooling airflow and can circulate the warm or cool air in medium to large-sized rooms.
- An airflow of up to 2436 cubic feet per minute
- It uses less energy than an air conditioner
- The powerful fan head oscillates so it will cover a larger space
- A Silent speed setting with 35dB whisper-quiet noise level for sleeping and relaxing
- A Turbo boost speed setting for quick and powerful cooling
- 3 speeds plus the silent and turbo modes
- A large 16-inch oscillating diameter
- 5 large and capable blades
- An adjustable height from 42 to 54 inches
- The base of the pedestal fan is stable and solid for added safety
- An intuitive control panel
- A timer which can be set to up to 8 hours
- An energy-saving mode will adjust the speed for the best energy-efficient operation
- It comes with a sleek and useful remote control and onboard storage for it
- An excellent option for cooling and for air circulation for all year round use
- Its dimensions are 24 x 7.2 x 20 inches, and it weighs 19.6 lbs.
- A sleek and modern design which will look good in any home or office
- You can buy it in a less expensive 4-speed option too
If you are looking to buy the best pedestal fan without breaking the bank, then the Lasko FBA 2521 could be the best choice for you.
With a high airflow rate, 3 speeds, and an adjustable height, this 16-inch oscillating pedestal fan is one of the easiest pedestal fans to use for cooling the air, circulating it, and making your air conditioning in the whole room more efficient.
- The air circulator fan is offered at a very attractive price tag
- It is lightweight and portable
- A sizeable 16-inch powerful fan diameter head
- The fan head oscillates, to improve the air circulation
- You can tilt the head back to redirect the airflow
- The adjustable height of the pedestal fan is from 34 to 47 inches
- It has an 18 x 17 inch sturdy base to keep it safe from tipping
- A 3-blade fan
- The pedestal fan has 3 energy efficient speeds you can choose from
- It is easy to assemble and disassemble for portability, storage, and cleaning
- You can easily adjust it beside your bed and use it as a white noise sleeping machine
- Easy to use manual controls located on the back for easy access
- ETL listed with a patented safety fuse
- It is suitable for any room, office, garage or other
- A sleek minimalist design
- The size of the fan is 18 x 17 x 48 inches, and it weighs only 6.23 lbs.
- The fan is inexpensive
The Hunter 90439 Retro is among the top-rated pedestal fans, and it not only works great, but it looks great too.
With a cool retro design, a three-speed motor, and sturdy construction, and an adjustable height, this pedestal fan is definitely worthy of your attention, if you want a durable, great looking and functional pedestal fan.
- The air circulator fan has a metal construction which is very durable
- The retro design of the pedestal fan is complemented by its unique onyx and copper finish
- The 3 blade head has a diameter of 16 inches
- It is also available in a brushed nickel finish variant
- It is powered by a 3-speed Hunter motor
- The head oscillates smoothly and quietly to up to 85 degrees
- The adjustable height of the telescopic pedestal is from 37 to 52.5 inches
- The base has 3 added pads to keep it safe from slipping and tipping over
- The manual controls are easy to access and use
- It offers easy assembly
- The dimensions of the fan are 18.5 x 18.5 x 37 inches, and it weighs 7.4-oz.
If you prefer the convenience of the tower fan but also like the space-saving design and adjustable height of a pedestal fan, then the Lasko 2535 Pedestal Tower Fan is a superb option to pick.
The oscillating pedestal fan is a mixture of a traditional pedestal fan and a tower fan. It is efficient, has a minimal footprint, an adjustable height, and has multiple useful options, including a sleep timer, a LED display, and a remote control.
- The sleek pedestal fan is designed to take up minimal floor space
- No dangerous fan blades
- There are 3 speed settings to choose from
- It has adjustable height of its pedestal to up to 57 inches
- The louvers can be directed, and the fan oscillates for better air distribution and cooling
- The controls on the top are intuitive and ergonomic
- The powerful fan comes with a useful remote control
- The fan has a digital display for easy adjustment and view of the settings
- It has a built-in timer with an auto shut-off function for 30 minutes up to 7.5 hours
- There is a Sleep mode, which will shut the fan off after 6 hours automatically
- Easy assembly and disassembling for cleaning
- The fan has a contemporary design
- It has a very low noise level
- Its size is 14 x 14 x 52.7 inches, and it weighs 12.4 lbs.
If you are shopping for the best vintage-looking pedestal fan, then the Vornado VFAN Sr. could be the best choice for you.
It features the timeless, attractive retro design of the Vornado fan, and yet will help cool the air and move it around the room effectively thanks to the Vortex air circulation technology.
- A retro design which will turn it into an accent in any room
- Uses Vortex action air circulation to move the air and cool it as efficiently as possible
- The fan has a durable metal construction
- It has easy to use manual controls
- The pedestal fan has 3 speed settings
- It has 5 deep-pitched metal fan blades
- The height of the pedestal can be adjusted from 42 up to 55 inches
- The adjustable and pivoting tilt head will allow you to move air to any direction you want
- The stand fan is quiet and safe
- The fan is safety tested and certified in the USA
- You can buy it in green and vintage white color options
- The size of the fan is 15.1 x 18.1 x 15.1 inches, and it weighs 21 lbs.
- The fan is very quiet
- The fan comes with an industry-leading 5-year satisfaction guarantee
If you want to buy the best and truly powerful pedestal fan, then the Lasko 1850 is one of the best options you should consider.
The 18-inch fan oscillates and tilts, and will move the air in any room like no other fan in this range.
- A large 18 inch, 5 blade stand fan for better air movement
- The head oscillates to 90 degrees, and can also be tilted
- It has 3 energy-efficient speed settings
- Powered by a high-quality, plug-in motor
- Easy no-tool assembly
- The pedestal of the fan can be adjusted in height from 38 to 54.5 inches
- It has a stable and sturdy base of 21 x 21 inches
- It has a remote control
- The controls are electronic and with nifty light indicators
- You can adjust the auto shut off timer to up to 4 hours
- Perfect height for use when sleeping
- It can be used as a white noise machine as well
- ETL listed
- Features the patented Blue Plug safety fuse technology
- It is 20.5 x 20.5 x 53.5 inches in size
- With a weight of only 8.53 lbs. it is easy to carry from one room to another
- Sold with a 1-year warranty
If you love the Lasko 1850 but wished it were a little less expensive, then you should check out the Lasko 1820. It is almost the same as the previous oscillating pedestal fan on our list but doesn’t have a remote control or timer. Otherwise, it is as powerful and efficient as the other model.
- A large-sized 18 inch head with 5 blades
- It has 3 energy-efficient and quiet speed settings
- The fan is built from sturdy ABS plastic
- The head has a widespread oscillation
- It can also be tilted up or down to customize the airflow
- The height of the pedestal can easily be adjusted from 38 to 54.5 inches
- The fan is sold at an affordable price
- It has a safety plug patented fuse which will cut off the power if a fault is detected in the electrical current
- The base is sturdy and has a large footprint for added safety
- It has simple and easy to reach manual controls
- Its assembly is very easy and doesn’t require tools
- The dimensions of the fan are 20.5 x 20.5 x 54.5 inches
- You can move it from one room to another easily thanks to its weight of only 8.02 lbs.
The Vornado 683 Medium Pedestal Fan has a modern and more down to earth design than the Vornado VFAN Sr. but it is an excellent, efficient, and customizable pedestal fan which is suitable for all average-sized rooms.
- It features the signature Vortex Action air moving technology
- The unit can move air up to 75 feet
- The fan is very easy to assemble without the need for tools
- It has 3 speed settings and an easy to use dial
- The fan head is pivoting
- You can adjust the height of the pedestal from 23 to 38 inches
- It has deep pitched blades combined with an inlet guide cone
- The fan head has an air duct and an AirTensity spiral grill for better performance and safety
- The size of the fan is 18.5 x 18.5 x 32.125-37.75 inches
- It weighs 7.6 lbs., so it is easy to carry, store and transport
- It is sold with a 5-year guarantee
Last update on 2020-05-25 at 09:05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API