Raw honey is the honey that is extracted directly from the honeycombs in beehives. It is strained from any bee parts but is not heated or pasteurized or filtered, so it maintains all of the healthy enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants just like it does when it is still in the beehive.
Raw honey has mutual health benefits, including antibacterial, antifungal action, resolving digestive problems, faster skin wound healing, and also provides the organism with healthy antioxidants and phytonutrients.
You can use it as part of your beauty regimen too thanks to its multiple raw honey benefits.
Raw honey is also a delicious ingredient to add to your coffee, tea, smoothie, to a salad dressing, marinade, or dessert.
You can, of course, just enjoy a tablespoon or two of honey for the mouthwatering sweet taste it has.
There are various excellent raw honey brands, and a big choice of different honey flavor and type on the market.
We have selected the top best raw honey products for 2020 for you.
The Wedderspoon Raw Monofloral Manuka Honey is a non-GMO, unpasteurized raw honey from New Zealand, which is among the best raw honey of all products on this list.
The Manuka Honey is made by honey bees, and the nectar from the local Manuka Bush which is considered one of the healthiest foods in the world.
The best raw honey is delicious and is considered a healthy superfood that can be used for direct consumption, food prep, as well as for making natural health and cosmetics remedies at home.
- The Manuka honey is raw, non-pasteurized and contains no GMO products
- It doesn’t contain antibiotics or glyphosates
- Made by honey bees in New Zealand from Manuka Bush nectar
- Each of the jars is packed, sealed and sourced, and can be traced from the hive to your home
- Suitable for direct consumption
- High-quality non-GMO, pure raw honey
- No need to be refrigerated
- The Manuka honey raw can be used as an essential ingredient for multiple health and beauty remedies and products
- Perfect for food prep, desserts, marinades, for sweetening your morning tea, and other uses in the kitchen
- The raw Manuka honey in the raw state is considered a superfood
- The pure honey is sold in jars sized 0.2-oz, 8.8-oz, 12-0z, 1.1lbs. and 2.2lbs.
YS Organic Bee Farms Certified Organic Raw Honey 100% Unprocessed, Unpasteurized – Kosher 32oz 2 Lbs.
The YS Organic Bee Farms Organic Raw Honey is another excellent option if you are looking for all-natural and pure best honey, just like it was made in the beehives, with zero added ingredients or additives.
The high-quality organic bee honey comes in 32-oz jars and is an excellent way to add a healthy and delicious sweet ingredient in your daily menu.
- Made of clean and non-chemically treated wildflowers from Brazil, Canada and other organic certified sources in frontier wilderness areas without herbicides or pesticides
- The YS eco bee honey is unpasteurized and comes in a fresh raw state like the bees intended it to be
- Energy packed with all the healthy enzymes, anti oxidants, vitamins, and minerals, amino acid – straight from healthy beehives
- It will help boost your immunity and your energy levels
- The best honey is offered in jars of 2 lbs. and has an infinite shelf life
- It is a Kosher product
- Suitable for direct consumption, food prep, and use for health remedies and your beauty regimen
- Made by the best raw honey brand in the US
Nature Nate’s USDA Certified Organic, Raw & Unfiltered Honey; 16oz. Squeeze Bottle; Straight from the Hive
Every spoonful of this fantastic raw honey by Nature Nate’s will bring you the joy and delight as well as the energy and immune system boost of real, unfiltered honey straight from the organic hives in Uruguay and Brazil.
The best raw honey has a deliciously bold flavor, which will add healthy sweetness to your breakfast, meals, and can also be used for treating different health conditions, or as part of your beauty regimen.
- Sourced from certified eco bee farms in Brazil and Uruguay
- It is not filtered, so all the healthy ingredients of natural bee honey are intact, including its high pollen count
- It comes in 16-oz squeeze bottles and is also available in 32-oz sized ones
- The raw unfiltered honey is blended from different beekeeper hives and offers a bold and complex flavor
- The Nature Nate’s raw unfiltered honey is made from wildflower, clover, tallow and canola honey
- It is gently strained of any large parts of bees or particles, but without being filtered
- Each batch is tested by third-party facilities and experts at Nature Nate
- Although all real pure honey crystalizes, it will never go bad
The Brazilian Raw Honey by Bee Harmony is a completely organic and unfiltered product, which contains all of the healthy enzymes and the pollen, which make real bee honey such an amazingly unique product.
The best raw honey is true to source certified and USDA certified organic and is a superb natural source of energy, antioxidants, and sweetness for every day.
- It is certified organic and made by honey bees from eco bee farms raw honey in Brazil
- It is unpasteurized and unfiltered, so it contains all of the healthy components and nutrients contained in the honey in the hives
- Each honey jar is hand packaged with extra care
- It comes in 12-oz jars
- Bee Harmony also offers a wide variety of other raw honey products, including American berry Blossom, American Buckwheat, American Clover honey, American Orange Blossom honey, American Wildflower, Blueberry Blossom and Hungarian Acacia honey you can choose from
- The company follows the “Beesponsible” rules for saving the bees and makes some of the best organic honey in the country
This is one of the best deals you can find in 2020 if you want true raw honey, but without breaking the bank.
It is offered in 32-oz squeeze bottles and contains unfiltered, raw wildflower honey, which will add some sweetness, energy, and a healthy boost to your diet.
- It is US Grade A certified, and unfiltered
- It is only strained from the larger bee parts via gentle heating
- Made of wildflowers with a rich dark color and an amazing taste
- There are no added ingredients to the honey
- It is sold in an easy to manage 32-oz squeeze bottle
- It comes at an excellent price and a complete 1-year money-back guarantee
The Tasmanian Leatherwood Honey is sourced from the cleanest and unspoiled by human interference Australian Rainforests.
It has a unique Leatherwood Blossoms taste like no other honey in the world.
Since it has not been heat-treated or filtered, it retains all of the healthy and beneficial qualities straight from the hive to your table.
Many satisfied customers swear that it is the most delicious honey in the world.
- The honey is made by bees in South-Western Tasmania – one of the cleanest places on Earth
- It is made of nectar from the rare Tasmanian Leatherwood Blossoms, which explains its unique floral taste and aroma
- It is completely raw and unfiltered
- The product is clean without any added components and is not diluted with corn syrup
- It is handcrafted by The Tasmanian Honey Company from their own beehives
- Sold in cans of 26.5 ounces
The Stakich Liquid Raw Honey is another excellent source of all-natural energy. It is of premium quality, certified Kosher, and certified as Grade A raw honey in the USA.
The honey contains no preservatives, or additives, and contains all the essential enzymes, vitamins, propolis, minerals, and amino-acids which real honey in beehives contains.
- Made of wildflower blossoms
- Kosher, and all-natural
- It contains zero additives
- It is pure raw unfiltered honey offered by one of the best honey brands in the country
- The honey comes in 80-oz jars
- It is liquid and perfect for adding to your pancakes, toast, baking, cooking, making marinades and dressings, or for adding to your tea or coffee
Last update on 2020-08-12 at 08:35 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API