More people are recognizing the convenience of using a toaster oven as a replacement for a traditional oven, a microwave, a toaster, and other costly and space-consuming appliances.
A good toaster oven will not only take up little counter space but will also allow you to use it for preparing all kinds of side dishes and meals, as well as toast.
If you want to buy a toaster oven but do not want to break the bank, the good news is that many excellent ones are being offered within the range of $100.
Here is a list of the best toaster ovens under $100 for 2020.
With an appliance like this, you will not only save a lot of space, but you will save a lot of money for having to buy three separate appliances.
It is an affordable and yet very well-built toaster oven which has a large capacity, and can easily fit 6 slices of bread, a roast, 12-inch pizzas, and just about anything that can fit in the cavity with a width of 14 inches, a height of 8 ½ inches, and depth of 12 inches.
Plus, the mini oven by Oster has two rack positions so that you can adjust the space in accordance with your needs every time.
The affordable toaster oven has an adjustable temperature of 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and wattage of 1700W.
It has several easy to select preset programs, including baking, convection baking, toasting, broiling, pizza, defrosting and warming.
Of course, you can also easily set the cooking time and the desired temperature manually as well via the intuitive touch digital controls on the front of the unit.
There is also an easy to set, useful timer with a shut-off function for unattended, safe cooking. You can set it to up to 90 minutes, and after the time is up, the oven will alert you with a sound and will shut itself off automatically.
The interior of this Oster toaster oven has a light, so you can keep an eye on your food without having to open the oven.
The oven itself is compact and will take up little space on your countertop. Its dimensions are 19.72 (W) x 16.29 (D) x 11.3 (H) inches. Its power cord is 31.5 inches long.
The oven comes with a sturdy baking pan, as well as a removable crumb tray for easy cleanup.
- It can be used for baking, convection baking, broiling, toasting, pizzas, warming, defrosting
- The digital controls are very easy to view and use
- A large cavity which can fit up to 6 slices of bread or a 12-inch pizza
- The temperature can be adjusted from 150-450 degrees Fahrenheit
- There is a timer with an auto shut-off function for safety
- There are two adjustable rack positions
- The oven comes with a baking pan and a crumb tray
- Interior light for viewing the cooking process
- The exterior can get very hot after prolonged use
It has a special roll-top door design which helps save space on the countertop and also provides easy access to all parts of the interior. This door can be opened safely during or after the cooking without pushing things off the countertop and making a mess.
Also, thanks to the special roll-up design of the door, this oven is very easy to clean, as any spills will not reach it.
The affordable toaster oven costs a little over $60 but is a very versatile appliance that you can use instead of a traditional full-sized oven.
It has convection, baking, toasting and broiling functions which you can easily select via the contoured and easy to grip knobs on the front.
The knobs are designed to be easy to use and are a godsend for those of you who are not into the new digital technology and controls.
Plus, the knobs have a new stay-on function, which will prevent them from being turned by accident.
This affordable toaster oven has a 30-minute timer, with a sound alarm and an auto shut-off function for safe unattended cooking.
For those who need to use it for longer than 30 minutes, there is a nifty stay-on function as well.
The cavity of the oven is large enough to fit up to 6 slices of bread, and a 9 x 11 inch baking pan, or a 12-inch pizza. So, in fact, you can use the Hamilton Beach toaster oven for cooking dishes, as well as for making toast or preparing snacks. It also has a two rack position option, so you can cook two rows of food, or make room for a larger meal.
There is a removable crumb tray which is easy to access from the front, so you can clean it up without spilling anything on the countertop.
Thanks to the convection option, you can bake evenly cooked food, crisp pizza, and help reduce your cooking time with up to 25%.
The overall size of this inexpensive toaster oven is 15 x 18.5 x 9.5 inches and weighs 13.98 lbs., and thanks to its roll-up door, it will not take up any more countertop space when opened.
- A roll-up door which saves space provides easy access to the interior and keeps the countertop clean
- Easy to grip and turn knobs with safety features
- Convection, baking, toasting and broiling functions
- Large interior with two rack positions
- Costs just over $60
- A timer, alarm, and auto shut-off feature
- The timer is only up to 30 minutes
The rest of the best toaster ovens under $100
It costs less than $60 and is only 22.8 x 13.4 x 15.5 inches in size, and a weight of just 15.76 lbs., making it suitable for even the tiniest kitchen.
It has a 1500 watt power output and offers convection baking which is faster and results in more evenly baked goods.
The other functions which the small-sized affordable toaster oven offers include: baking, broiling, toasting, and also has pre-set programs for pizza, frozen snacks, bagel, cookies, and potatoes.
The functions and settings are easy to adjust thanks to the intuitive and easy to use buttons and the large display on the front of the unit.
You can set the timer up to 120 minutes, and after the time is up, the oven will alert you with a sound signal and switch itself off.
The interior of the oven is extra deep and is large enough thanks to its curved design allowing you to fit up to 6 slices of bread, or a 12-inch pizza, casserole, a whole chicken and others.
The oven has two rack positions, so you can expand the cooking space when needed.
It also has an easy to remove crumb tray for hassle-free cleaning.
The oven comes with a 2-year warranty.
- Costs less than $60 and comes with a 2-year warranty
- 7 easy to set pre-set programs for convection, toast, baking, broiling, pizza, potatoes, frozen snacks, cookies and bagels
- A timer of up to 120 minutes and an auto shut-off function
- Fits up to 6 slices of bread, a 12-inch pizza and a whole chicken
- 2 racks
- Small size and small countertop footprint
- Easy to clean removable crumb tray
- Like the majority of the toaster ovens, the exterior of the oven may heat up too much, which can pose a hazard to children and people
The Toshiba AC25CEW-BS Digital Oven is just under $100 but is one of the most versatile of all kitchen appliances on our list.
It offers a total of 10 different cooking options, including toast, bake, broil, pizza, cookies, defrost, reheat, convection, keep warm and rotisserie.
It is so multi-functional that it can easily be used instead of a large-sized traditional oven.
Thanks to the dual heating elements and the fan, you can use the convection function for fast and even cooking with no cold or hot spots.
The Toshiba toaster oven has a powerful output of 1500 watts, as well as a convection fan, which allows for faster cooking.
The interior of this countertop toaster oven is large enough to fit 6 slices of bread, a 12-inch pizza, a chicken and many other meals and snacks. The cavity has two rack positions, so you can customize it to fit the size of the dishes you are preparing.
Its display is large and easy to view and navigate via the control knobs. The temperature can be adjusted manually as well, from 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. You can also easily adjust the cooking time, and the lightness or darkness of your toast.
The premium quality toaster oven comes with an easy to clean crumb tray, a rotisserie kit and lifter for roasting chicken and meat to perfection, a baking pan, a baking rack and a clamp for the rack.
The interior is non-stick, so you can clean it easily after the oven has cooled off, and after you have removed the crumb tray.
Its dimensions are 19 x 10.8 x 15.6 inches, and it weighs 16.21 lbs.
- It has 10 different cooking settings, making it one of the most versatile of all toaster ovens in this price range
- A large interior which can fit 6 slices of bread, a 12-inch pizza, a whole chicken
- A convection function for faster and more even baking and cooking
- A rotisserie function for even roasting of chicken and meat without the extra fat
- Easy to clean interior and removable crumb tray
- Easy to read and set functions and controls
- It is sold with numerous accessories including a rotisserie kit and lifter, a baking pan, a baking rack and clamp, and a crumb tray
- Powerful 1,500Watt output
- Modern design
- Some users find it hard to set an exact temperature due to the even increments between the temperature settings
This toaster oven by Elite Cuisine flaunts a 0.8 cubic ft. capacity, and can easily fit 6 slices of bread, and various other dishes.
It has 5 preset cooking functions, including toast, bake, broil, rotisserie and keep warm.
The rotisserie function will allow you to make deliciously roasted chicken or meat without most of the harmful grease and fat from traditional roasting.
The temperature of the toaster oven is easy to adjust from 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit via the knob allowing for an accurate temperature setting.
It also has a 60-minute timer, which you can set in increments of 2 minutes to the desired toasting or cooking time. After the set time is up, the appliance will sound an alarm and will switch itself off for safety.
The size of this countertop toaster oven is 17 x 13.5 x 14.5 inches, and its interior is 12 x 8.5 x 13 inches.
It has a slide-out crumb tray for easy cleanup. Also, in the package, you will receive a roasting grill and a pan, as well as a skewer and removal tool for the rotisserie.
All of this is offered at a price of just over $50.
- 5 preset cooking functions
- A rotisserie function for healthy and delicious roasting
- Easy cleanup
- 60-minute timer and auto shut-off
- Comes with accessories for the rotisserie and baking
- It costs just over $50
- The griddle on top gets very hot when in use
Last update on 2020-08-01 at 13:05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API