Best Wireless Headphones Under 200
More people are turning to wireless headphones due to their convenience, comfort, and versatility.
If you want to buy good quality wireless headphones but are not ready to spend over $200 for them, you have come to the right place.
The good news is that there are many high-quality headphones that will provide you with an amazing listening experience and ultimate comfort, which cost less than $200.
Here is a list of the best headphones under 200 dollars for 2020 according to customer ratings, positive reviews, and tests.
- Signature Sennheiser drives and audio quality
- Bluetooth v.4.0 connectivity
- Elegant, minimalist design
- Highly efficient noise cancellation
- Allow up to 19 hours of listening with noise-canceling and Bluetooth on
- NFC instant pairing with smartphones and smart gadgets
- Easy to access track, level and phone controls
- Integrated mic for hands-free calls
- Leatherette soft cushioning for a comfortable over-ear fit
- Swiveling ear cups and foldable headband for portability
- An added cable, for wired and battery-free listening
- Frequency response of 18 to 22,000 Hertz
- 18-ohm impedance
- It comes with a sturdy protective case
- 2-year warranty
- Some people may find the design a bit simple or monotone looking
- They just under $200
The best over-ear headphones under $200 are made by one of the leaders in the industry – Sennheiser.
The Sennheiser HD 4.50 SE offers Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity and quick and easy NFC pairing with all NFC capable devices.
These Bluetooth headphones have a comfortable over the ear design for hours of listening.
The best Bluetooth headphones have built-in controls for changing the tracks, adjusting the volume, and even for making or receiving phone calls.
The long-lasting batteries will work for up to 25 hours, and if you prefer, you can connect the headphones to your smartphone, mp3 player, laptop, or another device to listen to your favorite tracks without having to recharge the batteries.
The over-the-ear Bluetooth headphones cost just under $200 and offer the signature deep and premium quality Sennheiser sound at an excellent price.
They are foldable, with swiveling ear cups, and come with useful storage and carry case.
- QuietPoint active noise canceling with a 4-mic multi feedback system
- Bluetooth for cord-free use
- A sleek and yet sturdy design
- Easy to reach touch and swipe controls on the ear cups
- 40mm Hi-Fi Res audio drivers
- An added cable with a stereo mini-plug of 1/8 for wired battery-free connectivity
- Up to 25 hours of battery life
- Flat foldable design for easy portability
- The headphones come with a USB charging wire and a pouch
- They may be too bulky for some
Even though Audio Technica are famous for their studio headphones, these Bluetooth headphones under $200 are among the best products offered in this price range on the market.
The ATH-ANC700BT over the ear headphones have a highly efficient QuietPoint noise-canceling system that relies on four microphones for feedback and ambient noise reduction.
The Bluetooth headphones have large cans which are very comfortable on the ears and have easy to access intuitive touch and swipe control, so you can change tracks or toggle the audio level with just a single touch.
They have long battery life and can be paired easily with any Bluetooth enabled device. You will also receive a cable with a 1/8 inch mini jack, so you can use them in wired mode too.
They fold flat and are quite sturdy, so you can carry them with you without worrying about damaging them.
- One of the most comfortable headphones for 2020
- Soft cushioned earpads and an adjustable headband
- 40mm drivers for a wide frequency range and a deep bass
- Artificial Intelligence Noise Cancelling with the touch of a button
- DSEE Digital Sound Enhancement Engine for improving the quality of compressed audio files
- Flat earcup swiveling function for easy portability
- Built-in mic for hands-free calls
- Integrated Alexa voice assistant via the touch of a button
- One-touch NFC connection
- A dedicated free Sony Headphones Connect app for customization options for the sound mode
- Very long battery life of up to 35 hours
- A 10-minute quick charge feature
- There is also a cable included for battery-free wired use
- They are bulkier than some of the other models from this list
If you are looking for buying the most comfortable Bluetooth headphones under $200, then the Sony WHCH700N could be the best choice at this price point for you on the market for 2020.
These Bluetooth headphones have generous padding, which will keep you comfortable even after hours of wearing them. Plus, their headband can be adjusted to fit the size of your head perfectly.
The 40mm drivers offer a wide ranging frequency and bass, and the integrated DSEE system will boost the quality of your mp3 or other compressed music files automatically.
You can use them to make and receive calls, as well as to contact Alexa when you want to search for a specific track, or need other assistance, hands-free.
The best cord-free headphones have excellent automatic AI noise canceling, offer a great sound, and have a battery life of up to 35 hours of use.
They come with an option for wired listening and have a foldable design for easy storage and portability.
- Offered at a very reasonable price
- With excellent ratings and reviews by thousands of customers
- Bluetooth connectivity for wireless use
- Industry-leading battery life of up to 40 hours
- 10-minute rapid charge for 3 hours of operation
- Noise isolating over the ear design
- An immersive sensory bass which can be adjusted manually
- Built-in microphone
- Track, volume and call buttons on the cups
- Sold in black, white, red and olive color options
- They come with a 3.5mm aux connection for wired use too
- The ear cups don’t swivel
The Skullcandy Crusher Bluetooth headphones are an excellent choice if you are looking for the best price value range, as well as for the longest battery life.
You can listen to these headphones via Bluetooth for up to 40 hours. Thanks to the nifty quick charge mode, you can get another 3 hours of wireless usage after a 10-minute charge.
The best headphones under $200 price point have built-in controls, a microphone for hands-free calls, and use, and they are available in several fun color options.
Although they are not foldable, these headphones are perfect for traveling, because you can listen to music for up to 40 hours without the need to recharge the batteries.
The balanced sound and overall audio performance offered by one of the best Bluetooth headphones under 200 is excellent, and there is a sensory bass which you can adjust to your liking.
- Made by one of the most reputable manufacturers of studio headphones
- They are the wireless version of the famous professional headphones ATH-M50s
- 45mm large-aperture drivers for fantastic accuracy and a wide frequency range of 15-28,000 Hertz
- Bluetooth v.5.0
- Neodymium magnet
- Excellent outside noise isolation
- Superb accuracy and sound quality
- You can enjoy using them wirelessly for up to 40 hours per charge
- They can also be connected to an audio source and used as wired headphones
- Easy to access touch control for volume, track switching, mute, hands-free calls
- Integrated voice assistance
- aptX, SBC and AAC codec support
- They charge via USB
- Foldable design for traveling and storing
- A carry pouch
- Sold in black, white and gunmetal colors
- Some audiophiles claim that this great pair of headphones is not suitable for casual music listening
- A stunning, state-of-the-art design
- 22 hour of battery life with Noise Guard and Bluetooth on
- Noise Guard blocking system and active noise cancelling
- Rugged and comfortable design
- Made of premium leather and stainless steel
- Excellent build quality
- Bluetooth v.4.0 with a range of up to 30 feet
- NFC connectivity
- You can connect to 2 devices simultaneously, and store up to 8 paired devices
- Detachable cord for wired use with plugs on each side of the headphone cans
- Built-in microphone for hands-free telephone conversations
- High-quality sound
- A wide frequency ranging from 16 to 22,000 Hz.
- Impressive sound
- Passive impedance 28 ohm, active impedance 480 ohm
- Multifunction button on the earcup for quick access
- USB charging
- Collapsible for easy portability
- A durable and beautiful leather case
- Sold with a 2-year guaranty by the manufacturer
- They cost just under $200, so they are among the most headphones on this list
The Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 are no doubt one of the best-looking and best quality Bluetooth headphones under $200 on the market.
These gorgeously designed Bluetooth enabled headphones are made of the highest quality materials.
The best pair of headphones offer a remarkable audio experience, with a very effective Noise Guard function.
You can add up to 8 different Bluetooth enabled devices to the pairing list, and connect to up to two of them simultaneously.
The Momentum 2.0 are an excellent option for work and pleasure and are foldable and portable too.
They are among the best options you can find for the price asked in 2020 if you want sturdy, beautifully designed, and high-quality wireless headphones for under $200.
- The earbuds are made in Japan
- AI noise canceling will isolate the ambient sounds automatically
- Reproduction frequency from 3Hz to 40,000Hz
- Removable cord for wired or wireless use
- LDAC codec support for the best quality in wireless mode
- DSEE HX will boost the quality of compressed music and audio files
- Hermetic HD hybrid driver system with 9mm drivers and armature driver units
- Immersive bass and virtual surround sound quality
- Comfortable fit with an added neckband suitable for any use
- Up to 10 hours of life per battery charge
- Up to 101 dB sensitivity in wired mode, and up to 97dB in Bluetooth mode
- Integrated Google Assistant
- Built-in microphone for making or receiving calls hands-free
- Sound position feature
- Sold with an optional cord, an aircraft plug adaptor, a charging USB cable, and a carry pouch
- They come with a Japanese warranty only
- One of the coolest looking and best over-ear headphones costing under 200 dollars
- They feature the iconic Marshall design and logo with brass and vinyl accents
- Over 30 hours of playtime per charge
- A full recharge takes just 3 hours
- Custom-tuned drivers for an exceptional hi-fi sound quality
- Control knob for hands-free smartphone call control and track and volume selection
- Bluetooth aptX
- A frequency ranging from 20hz to 20,000Hz
- 92 dB SPL sensitivity
- Easy sharing of audio with others
- Efficient ambient noise cancelling
- The earcups can be a tad too small to fit comfortably over the ears for some adults
The Marshall Monitor Bluetooth headphones are definite eye-catchers and one of the best pair of headphones under $200. They look very cool with the recognizable Marshall logo and overall design.
The Bluetooth headphones offer up to 30 hours of wireless use. They have noise-canceling and support aptX codecs so you can use them for listening to audio from streaming sources and enjoy hi-fi great sound.
These headphones can be used for receiving and making calls, and are also suitable for traveling.
One of the best headphones under 200 dollars are sturdily built and will endure a lot of wear and tear, so you can safely wear them anywhere you go, including to the gym, commuting, and so on.
They are among the best headphones wireless in the $200 price range that we could find this year.
Last update on 2020-11-11 at 17:55 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API