Space-saving and home organizing items are gaining momentum now that people are looking for more clutter-free solutions, and are dealing with more limited living spaces.
For example, instead of hauling, setting up, and then putting away an ironing board every time you need to iron a shirt, why not get a space-saving ironing board instead?
The best built-in ironing boards for 2020 will take up zero floor space in your home, and do not need to be lifted and stored away when you are done.
If you are looking for the most suitable built-in ironing board available on the market, you may want to take a look at these ingenious accessories for your home and pick the best one for your needs.
This hidden ironing board hideaway cabinet can be installed easily in a laundry room, or any other wall or space.
The hidden ironing board cabinet has a premium quality raised panel door that you can paint or stain to fit the design of your room.
It includes a recessed oak ironing board that can swivel to the left or the right side to up to 180 degrees. It also has a nifty shelf on top where you can store your iron, as well as a hanger for the garment you will be ironing on the door.
The ironing board has a padded cover.
The size of the item is 47.75 x 16 x 7 inches.
- The covert design takes up minimal space and is suitable for even the smallest laundry room, as well as for discreet installation
- It includes a shelf for the iron as well as a garment hook
- The ironing board is made of high-quality oak and comes with a durable heat resistant padded cover
- It can be swiveled to up to 180 degrees in each direction
- The item is easy to install
- The box is made of plywood and has a solid oak frame and an oak panel door which you can customize to suit your interior
- It is reasonably priced for the value offered
It can easily be folded or retracted into or out of the closet or wardrobe so that you can have it out and ready only when you need to iron something.
This space-saving ironing board is an excellent investment to make if you have limited space and want to reduce the clutter in your home.
It is of high quality and is very easy to install without the help of a professional. Plus, it is one of the least expensive of all built-in irons offered in 2020.
- Suitable for installation on a closet, wardrobe or another shelf
- It remains wholly hidden when the door of the cabinet is closed
- It retracts and folds effortlessly and smoothly via the added slide rails
- It can fit any shelf or drawer which is at least 14 x 17.7 x 6 inches in size
- The navy blue heat-proof canvas cover of the ironing board is removable and washable or replaceable
- He board can be rotated to an angle which is most comfortable for you
- It is only 5.5 inches when folded
- The entire length when retracted is 47 inches, with an ironing area of 32 inches
- It is inexpensive
The high-quality built-in ironing board can fit on the wall and will take up minimal space while offering a comfortable and wide ironing surface when needed.
The ironing board is made of sturdy metal mesh and comes with a durable padded cover.
It can swivel to up to 180 degrees, and the hidden closet has a special shelf for storing the iron, as well as an added sleeve board above the main ironing board.
- The item has a main sizeable recessed ironing board and an added smaller sleeve board
- It can be recessed into the box in the wall and will take up very little space, and no floor space
- The item is 47.75 x 16 x 7 inches in size
- The board comes with a sturdy cover, a padding
- You can swivel it to up to 180 degrees for added comfort
- The box includes a storage shelf for your iron and a garment hanger
- It is easy to install
- You can paint it or stain the unfinished maple wood to match the rest of your wall or room
This is another superb space-saving built-in ironing board that is easy to install and will allow you to iron your clothes without having to carry, open, and put back a clunky and heavy ironing board.
This one is designed to be installed on a closet shelf and has a pull-out design with a special swiveling function.
It is suitable for tight spaces when you do not have enough space in front of the closet to retract the ironing board ahead of it entirely.
This ironing board stays close to the closet, and thus has one of the best space-saving designs of all of the items on this list.
- It can fit even in the tightest closet or space
- The built-in ironing board is very easy to be installed with several screws and included metal plate
- It has an ingenious space-saving design allowing you to retract and swivel it, so it stands along the shelf or closet instead of to the front
- The size of the board when unfolded is 37.4 x 11.8 x 3.5 inches
- It comes with a 180-degree rotating mechanism which can be locked to the right, left or in an inclined position
- It has a heat resistant padded cover
- The board itself, and the mechanism are made of steel which is coated with durable and aesthetically-pleasing white epoxy coating
If you are looking for a wall-mounted built-in ironing board that doesn’t require any complicated mounting and fitting and can be adjusted to just about any height you prefer, then the Lifestyle OSUM-01 could be the best option for you.
It is reasonably priced, well made, and offers one of the easiest DIY installations of all products on this list.
- It can be installed quickly and easily on any wall and comes with everything you need for installation
- A great idea for people with physical challenges or non-standard height because it can be mounted at any height
- Offers a stable and sturdy ironing surface when unfolded
- It offers 180-degree swiveling functionality
- The wall-mounted cabinet is constructed of heavy woven fabric which is light and easy to clean
- It comes with a heavy-duty padded cover, and an iron rest and clothes rack
The Upton Wall Mounted Ironing Board, and Storage Center is another cleverly designed built-in ironing board that requires minimal space and minimal effort for installation.
It folds and unfolds from a sturdy white cabinet which is mounted on the wall, and even has a collapsible leg for added stability during ironing.
- The product comes assembled and ready to be wall-mounted and used
- The storage cabinet has three shelves and can fit your iron, and other items you use for ironing clothes
- There are also added garment hooks on the door of the closet
- The ironing board is 40 x 15 inches in size
- The closet is 42 x 16 x 7 inches in size
- It comes with a heat-proof padded cover
- There is a retractable leg for added stability
- When folded and closed, it takes up zero floor space
Last update on 2020-09-28 at 16:15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API