Do you often find yourself fumbling to find the light switch in the middle of the night when you go to the kitchen for a glass of water or milk?
With some good quality low voltage under cabinet lighting, you will be able to see everything on the kitchen countertop clearly without having to turn the lights on.
There are various excellent and affordable under cabinet lighting options on the market which use minimal energy, do not heat up, and are safe for you and your furniture and home.
Some of them have colored lights, others are dimmable, and some even have motion detector sensors, touch controls or remote controls for easier switching on and off.
Here are the best low voltage under cabinet lighting products and kits which are being offered in 2020.
This bestselling low voltage under cabinet lighting kit by Torchstar has a motion sensor that will detect when somebody enters the kitchen or room within the range of 26 feet and will turn the lights on automatically. After you leave the premises, the lights will switch off automatically within 4 minutes.
- A motion detection sensor with a 120-degree angle and a range of 26 feet
- You don’t have to switch the light on every time manually when you feel like a glass of milk or getting a snack in the middle of the night
- It comes in daylight (5000k) and in warm white (3000k) color options
- The kit includes six 12-inch linkable and easy to install light bars with 3M tam on both angles for easy mounting anywhere
- Suitable for kitchens, cabinets, closets, under the counter, gun safes, and others
- 150 lumens per light bar and high output LED lights
- It comes with a UL Power adaptor
- Doesn’t need battery replacements
The Bason RGB under cabinet puck lights are perfect for glass cabinets, bookshelves, wine cabinets, kitchen cabinet counters, and others. They come with a useful remote control and are sold at an affordable pack of four.
- The pack includes 4 puck lights which are interconnected with a 4.92-foot cord and a 4-way splitter for easy installation in any configuration
- They are powered by a 12V adapter and are completely safe
- There is no need for battery replacement or for recharging the lights
- The RGB lights have 16 static and 4 dynamic color modes
- There are 10 levels for adjusting their brightness and for dimming the lights to set the mood you want
- When switched off, the lights will store their last color and brightness setting
- They come with 3M adhesive tape for easy and stable installation without the need to drill holes in your furniture
- The kit is sold with a 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Remote control for easy setting adjustment from a distance
This is one of the most affordable low voltage under cabinet lighting sets being offered on the market in 2020. The kit includes flexible LED lights that you can easily stick under the kitchen cabinet, under a desk, or any shelf or cabinet.
- Available in warm white (2700k) or in white light color options
- The strip lights can deliver a total of 1,100 lumens of light
- Low power consumption of 12 watts
- The lights emit very little heat, so they are completely safe
- Powered by an AC to DC 12V adaptor
- The kit includes six 20 inch long LED strips with a total of 120 light sources
- The strips have adhesive on the backside for easy installation without drilling
- Suitable for under cabinets, bookshelves, wine cabinets, bed backs, TV backs,
- Sold with a 12-month guarantee and free replacement in case of defects
The Albrillo LED under cabinet lighting kit is another reasonably priced product that will add light above your kitchen countertop, in your bookshelves, in your closet, or wherever you need it, easily and with minimal power usage.
- It comes in kits of 3 or 6 LED light bars with a length of 12 inches and a thickness of only 1 inch each
- The available light color options are warm white (3,000k) and daylight
- The light emitted is 900 lumens while the power usage is only 12 watts
- You can light up any dark surface or corner and save up to 85% of energy with these lights
- The light is fully dimmable thanks to the added rotating dimmer switch
- Easy installation with the tape on the back of each bar
- The LED bars are made of plastic and aluminum with a frosted cover
- They do not heat up and are safe to use, and touch
- You will receive all the accessories needed to install and to use the lights right out of the box
- The bars can be installed separately or interconnected with the added mounting connectors, or the interconnecting cables all included in the package
- The last brightness setting will be memorized when the lights are switched off
This low voltage under cabinet lighting bar is inexpensive but very well built and completely safe for use under the kitchen cabinet, on any shelf, closet or another place of your choice. It is easy to turn on and switch off thanks to its integrated touch sensor.
- The light bar can easily be switched on and off by touching it
- It has an aluminum frame which doesn’t heat up
- Each bar has 33 LEDs with a long lifespan
- There are different light color options available including cold white (6000k), warm light (3000k), as well as white or black frame options to match any décor
- The light from each bar is 210 lumens
- Installation takes a few seconds thanks to the adhesive tape on the back of the unit
- There are also screws included in the package if you need them
- It is sold with all the tools and mounting kits you need for the installation
- Energy-saving, and safe low power usage of just 4 watts
- Works with 12V voltage, and comes with an AC/DC adapter
- Sold with a 30-day money-back guarantee, and a 12-month warranty
These elegant under cabinet light pucks can be installed easily in the kitchen, bedroom, or anywhere you need them. They are dimmable via the included remote controller and are energy-saving and safe to use anywhere because they emit minimal heat.
- The set includes 6 LED light pucks
- The lights are easy to install via the strong adhesive tape on the back, or the included screws
- They can be connected to the added 6 way splitter and to the 12V plug-in adapter
- The shape of the lights allow for a 120 degree light flow angle which covers a large surface on the countertop, shelf or another surface
- They have 10 brightness settings and can be dimmed via the included RF remote controller
- Each of the puck lights has its own 6.6-foot cord
- The power usage of the lights is just 2 watts, which will save up to 90% energy as compared to a traditional under cabinet halogen light puck
- The lights are offered in warm white, cold white and 4000k natural white light colors
- Each of the pucks lights is 2.3 inches in diameter, and 0.31 inches thick
- Made of safe and non-heating aluminum and PC
This affordable low voltage under cabinet lighting kit includes 3 LED light strips, which you can link together via three available connectivity options. This means you can install them anywhere and in any configuration you prefer.
- The pack include 3 ultra slim LED light strips with a length of 12.3 inches and a thickness of only 0.23 inches each
- Each strip emits about 400 lumens of light, so the three combined are 1200 lumens
- You can interconnect the strips via the added short connectors, or the 2.38 interconnecting cable
- You can also install them separately one from the other
- The light color temperature is 4500k daylight white which will allow you to see everything clearly even when it is pitch dark
- The strips are made of aluminum and have frosted PC covers to protect the eyes
- There is an added dimmer which you can use to adjust the brightness level easily
- The lights have a memory function for the last stored brightness setting
- They are straightforward to install thanks to the added sticker and magnetic clips
- They use very little electrical power – of only 5 watts
- They use 12V, and come with an AC/DC adapter
Last update on 2020-09-29 at 16:44 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API