Pop Up Privacy Tent
No matter how much you love camping, road trips or going to the beach, finding a comfortable private place for bathroom needs, showering, changing clothes, or other personal needs can be vital for your overall enjoyable experience.
With a good quality pop up privacy tent, you can set up a discrete changing room, portable camping toilet or shower in a matter of minutes, and you don’t need to worry about somebody seeing you, or about feeling claustrophobic or uncomfortable.
Pop-up privacy tents are compact and light when folded, and literally “pop up,” so that you can set them up in a matter of seconds or minutes, whenever you need them.
This is especially useful for long road trips, for outdoor adventures, for dance competitions or festivals, for the beach, and other uses.
A good quality pop up tent not only unfolds easily but is also easy to fold and pack back into the carry bag.
Based on all of these essential features which a pop up privacy tent needs to have, we have selected the best ones available on the market in 2020 for you.
These products are reasonably priced, comfortable to carry around, durable, easy to set up even if you are alone, and will ensure the privacy you need to feel comfortable, no matter where you are.
Some of them are even water-resistant and repellent, UV protective, and offer additional convenient extras like shower hooks, different storage compartments, hooks for flashlights, cloth hangers, and many more.
Since these inexpensive camping accessories can be the decisive factor for your enjoyable experience when spending time outdoors, it is essential that you buy the most suitable one for your needs.
The best overall
The WolfWise Pop-up Privacy Tent is the ultimate camping, traveling, and beach accessory to have if you want a portable, light, and easy to set up and fold place to change your clothes when outdoors.
When folded, the tent is as compact as it can get. It is made of premium quality water repellent and UV resistant polyester, and a lightweight but sturdy galvanized steel frame.
- It can be popped-up and folded down in a matter of seconds by one person
- When folded, the tent is 23.2 (L) x 23.2 (W) x 1.4 (H) inches and weighs only 4.8 lbs.
- It has taped seams making it water-resistant
- The 190T anti-tear polyester is anti-tear, water repellent and UPF 50+ UV resistant
- The galvanized steel frame is corrosion-resistant and sturdy
- An added rain fly covers the mesh netting which is used for ventilation when it is raining
- It has a removable floor mat
- There are two zippered windows
- The large entrance and mesh top allows for air circulation
- There is a side bag for storage
- Also included is a clothesline for wet towels and clothes
- It has 4 added stakes for stability
- When popped up the tent is spacious with a size of 47.2 (L) x 47.2 (W) x 74.8 (H) inches
- Suitable for changing, showering or a portable toilet space, as well as a fishing shelter, sideline tent, and others
- Available in blue and green colors
- It comes with a carry bag
- There is no added hook for hanging a shower
If you want to buy a pop up privacy tent without spending too much money, then this affordable large-sized tent by Leader Accessories could be the best option for you.
The tent costs just over $35 but is well built, easy to set up and fold and is large enough to be used as a comfortable privacy tent for changing, showering, camp toilet use, and others.
- It is one of the most affordable pop-up privacy tents on the market
- When open, its size is 4’ (W) x 4’ (L) x 78” (H)
- The tent comes with 8 mounting stakes and 4 pull strings to keep it standing even in strong wind
- It has a part-bottom floor suitable for showering and easy to clean
- There is a hanging rope and a compartment with two pockets inside
- The entrance is large and zippered for easy access and privacy
- You can open the side windows and roof for added ventilation, and for placing a solar shower
- The pop-up frame is made of sturdy stainless steel
- It comes with a large-sized carry bag
- You can buy it in grey or blue colors
- When folded and packed, it collapses into a flat circle with a diameter of 2.5 feet
- There is no mesh netting on the roof vent
The rest of the best pop up privacy tents for 2020
The Green Elephant pop-up privacy tent has a durable construction and is made of high-quality materials, so you can expect it to last for many camping, fishing or other trips.
It is very easy to set up and comes with multiple accessories, which will allow you to use it as a changing room, a camping toilet, a shower, or as a storage space when in the wilderness
- It is made of premium quality water-repellent, and durable polyester coated PU
- The frame is made of light and yet durable steel
- The large d-shaped door has a heavy-duty zipper which will endure a lot of opening and closing
- When unfolded its size is 6’10.7” (H) x 3’11” (W) x 3’11” (L)
- There is a shower opening on top with a mesh netting against insects, and for air circulation and light
- It comes with a removable rain cover for the roof
- There is a towel hanger, a clothes hanger, a storage pouch, a toilet holder, and a flashlight hanger inside
- The tent comes with a handy oversized carry bag (24 x 2 inches) for easy folding and portability
- The weight of the tent is 5.5 lbs.
- It also has 8 stakes and 4 guy lines, as well as 4 sandbags with hooks to secure it to the ground when the stakes cannot be used
- You may need to buy more robust stakes if you will be setting the tent up in very windy conditions
If you want a pop-up privacy tent that will not make you feel claustrophobic when showering, changing or using it as a portable toilet, then you may want to opt for the Lightspeed Outdoors Xtra Wide tent.
It offers generous space when set up, and is still compact enough to take it with you when camping or on another outdoor adventure. In fact, with its 5 x 5-foot floor space, it is one of the largest pop-up privacy tents on the market.
It can be set up in a few minutes, thanks to the pre-threaded telescoping poles and the compression hub.
- The interior size is a spacious 5 (W) x 5 (D) x 6.75 (H) feet when open
- When folded, the tent is 41 x 7.3 inches and weighs 14.6 lbs.
- Very easy and quick set up via the compression hub and pre-threaded telescoping poles
- The front door is large and D-shaped with a zipper
- The material is water-resistant and 880mm PU coated, so it is as efficient as an umbrella when it is raining
- It comes with an easy to clip on or remove floor
- There is an added towel strap, a solar shower shelf, and pockets for toiletries
- There are two mesh, zippered windows on top
- It comes with an oversized carry bag for easy portability
- Also included are the guy lines and stakes for added stability
- The material may develop holes and rips over time
If you don’t feel comfortable in tight spaces, then you may want to check out this spacious KingCamp Oversize privacy tent.
It is sturdy and user-friendly and can be used for storage, for changing, as a camp shower or toilet, or others.
- When installed, the tent is 66 x 66 x 85 inches in size
- It has a floor with mesh sides, for easy and convenient water drainage
- There is an added 190T water-resistant and UV protection rainfly which you can easily place or remove
- The large door has a sturdy zipper
- The mesh roof and two side windows are very useful for ventilation, lighting, and for insect protection
- There is an inside pocket for toiletries, and an outside pocket for your dry clothes and towel, and a window allowing for easy access to the outside pocket
- There are also added pegs and ropes for stabilizing the tent
- You can hang a shower bag up to 2.6 gallons on the top or side hooks in the tent
- The folded size is 24 x 6 x 6 inches, and it fits comfortably in the added sturdy oxford compression bag
- Its set up is not as quick and uncomplicated as with other pop-up tents
The KingCamp pop up privacy tent is another reasonably priced item, which is worth considering if you want an easy to set up camping toilet, shower, or changing or storage room.
The tent will withstand all kinds of weather conditions, including rain and wind.
Plus, it takes minutes to set up and fold, and once folded, its weight is only 5.3 lbs.
- When open, the tent is 47 (W) x 47 (L) x 75 (H) inches in size
- It has four sturdy steel leg poles along with a stable center hub
- The flysheet is 450mm waterproof rated, PU coated, 185T polyester ripstop
- The set-up is possible in just a few minutes, without the need for tools or help
- It is offered in various color options, including black, green, blue and gray
- There is a side mesh window for light and ventilation
- An inside mesh storage compartment with two pockets
- There is a detachable floor
- The bottom of the tent has built-in pockets which you can fill with sand and weights
- The door has a heavy-duty two-way zipper
- When packed, the size of the tent is just 24 x 24 x 1.2 inches, and it weighs 5.3 lbs.
- It comes with a zippered carry bag with handles
- You may need to watch online videos on folding and unfolding it, because the instructions which come with the tent are not too detailed or clear
Last update on 2020-11-29 at 11:44 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API